Thursday, March 01, 2007

And now, the end is near ...

Gee it was hard finding a song title for this post! lol

This is just a quick one - it's getting close to the time when we have to farewell some stamp sets from the Stampin' UP! 2006-2007 Idea Book and Catalogue, as well as from the mini catalogue. You can check out the retirements here .... there are a lot of them! If you are interested in purchasing any of these before they disappear forever, let me know - I'm offering a 10% discount of the total order cost for anyone who orders 2 or more items from the retirement list. You only have until March 31st to order any of the retirements, so don't delay ... sorry, I'm all out of steak knives, so you'll just have to miss out on those this time! lol

Ok, I'm off to do some work - I just had to check out the retirement list this morning, though, so I thought I'd share it with you. Email me if you have any questions! tamara_rodgers@hotmail.com

Have a great day!

No comments: