Monday, March 19, 2007

Well hi there! I've been slack, I know, so I thought that in my few minutes of freedom from the tryranny of work today, I'd give you all a quick update as to what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks!

Firstly, Tayla had her first soccer game on Saturday - what a little legend! They had a trial game, and played so well - I can't wait till Saturday again, when the season starts, it was just the cutest thing!! lol I don't have pics here, but when I get home tonight I'll upload some, I promise - I can't wait to scrap them!

Scrapping, scrapping, scrapping - I've been on a roll with my Little Book of Big Memories comp lo's for Little Scrapbook Shop. I'll add some pics later, but you can check them out in the Competition gallery at www.littlescrapbookshop.com ... I can't wait to get some time this week to work on some more of them, I'll loving almost all the products that we are getting to use for this!

Speaking of loving products ... I got my big prize from Scrap Therapy! How much fun was it to go shopping, and not have to worry about paying for it - thanks Nat!! I got some awesome doublesided cardstock - doublemates, it's called, check it out if you haven't seen it yet! Some Urban Lily, blades for my trimmer, chipboard and plastic alphas, rubons ... can't remember what else, but it was all so nice! Oh, some Daisy Bucket - LOVE that stuff!!

So that's it for me today - I'd better go and type up this assignment for my year 10 students (they are going to love it!! lol). I'll post some pics of all the excitement tonight ... take care everyone!!

2 comments:

helenj said...

cant wait to see your new pics tamara...especially your little soccer star, how cute!
well done on your prize
its so great to shop and then not pay for it
well done chickie

Tara said...

Looking forward to seeing some pics.