Sunday, March 25, 2007

Going, going, GONE!!

And we have a winner ... they're all packed up, and on their way to a new home. I could probably get rid of this much again, and still not notice the difference in my stash - so keep your eyes peeled, there could be another pack on its way.

So do you feel like you need to scrap something?? It's Urban Lily month at Scrap Therapy ... the monthly kit is one of my fave UL ranges, and there is a great competition running with an awesome prize of UL papers!! Check it out ... you have until the end of the month to upload your Urban Lily layout to the gallery! I've been doing that this afternoon, and I've scrapped a lo of some goofy pics of the girls ... I can't wait to get a pic of it in decent light tomorrow. I'll upload it for you then!

Take care people ... Love Tamara

No comments: