Sunday, March 25, 2007

Do you need paper??? ROFL

Ok, I'm clearing out some pp ... there is no WAY I need as much as I have! So here they are:

Chatterbox pack - there is a pack of paper patches, which retail for about $6 I think, plus 28 sheets from a number of ranges. $15










Basic Grey pack - these are older ranges, like Sweet Pea Jack and Alyssa, Motifica, Aged and Confused, Lollipop Shop, Acid Washed, and Black Tie. There are 20 full sheets, a 2/3 sheet in case you want to use it, plus a sheet of tags from the aged and confused range with one tag missing. $10











Black and white 8x8 pages. There are 25 assorted sheets of pp, most of them doubles - some gorgeous papers that I have WAY too many off! $5





Melissa Frances and KISS assorted pack - there are 18 sheets of Melissa Frances pp, and another 9 sheets of Designs Galore and KISS photograph range papers. The red range are christmas ones, and are just gorgeous - I love these Melissa Frances pp's! $10

Girly assortment - there are 2 Rasberry paper packs in this lot, with 4 sheets of pp each, and matching alpha stickers, plus a variety of other ranges, including AED, Scrapbooking Australia, and Karen Foster. There are 3 sheets of AED My Cuts, which do have a couple of tags or letters missing, and the purple letter paper has a couple of letters cut out of it. 20 sheets of pp altogether, and I'm throwing in some assorted blossoms with this lot. $10

There is one more assortment, but I can only upload 5 images per post, so I'll create another post above this one. If you are interested in any of these, let me know either by email or by leaving a comment here ... I've got them all packed up ready to go. Postage will be extra, but as an added bonus if you want 3 or more of these packs, I'll post them for free for you.

Have a great day!

No comments: