Monday, March 19, 2007

2 posts in one day ... what is the world coming to???

Ok, here are the pics I promised!!

http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3296
This link will take you (hopefully!) to my Fancy Pants layout for the Little Scrapbook Shop Little Book of Big Memories comp - the girls and I camped out in the loungeroom, it was lots of fun!
And this next one is for my Cactus Pink lo - when I started working on this one, I really didn't like the paper, but I'm so happy with how this lo has turned out!!
http://www.littlescrapbookshop.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3377
Take a look at the other great lo's in the competition gallery so far - if you haven't registered yet, there is heaps of time, check out the posts in the forum for more details!













And then, finally, the soccer star - how cute is she?? lol

Ok, I'm off again - suffering with a sinus related headache and earache tonight, so I'm having a day of tomorrow to recover. Take care all!

2 comments:

Tara said...

oh that soccer player is so cute!

nicrus said...

Good work with that Cactus Pink LO girl.

Go Tayla! You look fabulous!