Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Quick Ad Break ...

Ok people, this will be quick - what do Channel 10 say? A 60 second ad break ... well, that all depends on how quickly you can read! lol

Friday night, I'm having a Total Learning demo ... it's basically a great range of educational books and CD-ROM's, some really awesome stuff! And let's face it, you can never have enough kids books (although my husband would vehemently disagree with this comment!!) If you are in my area, and you want to come along, email me and I'll give you the details. Or, if you can't make it, you can check out the online catalogue, and let me know if you want to place an order ... http://www.totallearning.ws/catalogue.php

While I'm advertising, don't forget - there isn't long until the new Stamping Up! Catalogue arrives, which means that there's not long to go until the Retiring items leave us forever! Here are the links if you are interested in checking out what is retiring ... email me if you want to place an order, but remember, anything on the Retirements list is only available while stocks last, or until March 31st, so don't leave it too late! (Note to self - ORDER SOME WATERCOLOUR CRAYONS!!)
Stamping Up! 2006-2007 Idea Book and Catalogue
Stamping Up! Retirement List

I hope that wasn't too long a break - I'll now return you to your scheduled progamming.

Take care everyone!

No comments: