Monday, March 05, 2007

The winner takes it all ...

Woo hoo - this is just a quick brag post!! Natalie at Scrap Therapy have been having a competition to win a $100 gift voucher for the store ... you had to chat, and let's face it, that's something I'm good at! She announced the winner on Saturday night, during the cybercrop (which was great, by the way), and I guess you've worked out all by yourself now that I won ... woo hoo!!I can't wait to get shopping - Nat has some great stuff in store, and a great sale on Urban Lily this month, so check it out!

In other news - omg, I'm a scrapping legend this week!! I've been working on some of my lo's for the Little Book of Big Memories at Little Scrapbook Shop, and I'm loving every one of them so far - I'm even being a bit daring for me, and scrapping something other than my kids. Of the 12 lo's that we have to do, 3 of them are going to be on me - shock horror! I'm doing a lo about when I got by purple belt, one on my tattoo, and one on the experience of being a full time public school teacher for the first time. That last one is scary, and I'm not really sure how I'm going to tackle it, so we'll see what happens!

Ok, bloggers, I'm off to bed ... take care everyone, cya all another day!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oooh, you lucky, lucky thing!

And can't wait to see all your entries.

Natalie said...

Wohoo PT Congrats on your win. Cant wait to see your layouts for the lsbs comp they sound like they will be fantastic.

helenj said...

YAY for you happy shopper!
its just the best when you get money too so then you can chose what you want!