Thursday, July 27, 2006

OMG ... can you believe it?

I'm officially a published scrapper ... well, not really, I guess! lol. I just got the latest copy of Creating Keepsakes today (August - Vol 11 Issue 8) there is a project of mine in there!!!! It's scary how utterly excited I am right now ... I've been jumping out of my skin. It's a mini key-ring album I did, and it's in an ad for Acacia Paper Craft, which is a wholesalers I am on the DT for, but I didn't know it was going to be in the ad - my goodness, if I'm this excited about a small pic of the cover of my keyring album, how do you superstars cope when you get a whole lo published??
Oh, I know you'll all want to rush out and get yourself a copy - page 73 is where you'll find me! lol For those of you who can't wait -

Ok, that's it from me for today - I'm off to cook enough mince to make nacho's for 12 people. My turn to host the English Department lunch tomorrow ... and I'm not really a cook, Dennis does most of the cooking round here, so this will be interesting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ... almost need a magnifying glass, babe! Looks great irl though.
Jules

Lisa Pate said...

Hey PT,

congrats chicky! looks fantastic