Monday, July 10, 2006

My first venture into Blog-land ...

... are you bored yet?? lol. Well, I've been inspired by some friends, and I'm now officially a blogger ... and now I'm here, I don't know what I should be typing! I'm never really stuck for words, so it's an interesting experience.

An intro, I guess, for all those who have stumbled across my psyche unintentionally - I'm Tamara, princess-tamara, or PT, depending on where you know me from. I'm a mother to 3 mostly wonderful, occasionally infuriating children, and have 2 step children and 3 step-grandchildren with my DH Dennis. I'm also a scrapbooker, a high-school English teacher, and an amateur writer (meaning I've never been brave enough to submit anything to a publisher, I write for myself mainly!), and I'm tired just reading that list!

Ok, I'm off to fiddle with some more settings on this thing - where's the instruction manual? I'll post some lo's and pics later ... if I can figure out how to do it!

Take care,
Princess-Tamara

1 comment:

Tara said...

Welcome, welcome, to the blogging world.