Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mourning the loss of my little boy ... (not really!)

So I'm in mourning today ... my little boy has been stolen and replaced with a 12 year old. How did that happen? Talk about vague, too ... don't know where he gets that from! His present has been sitting outside his bedroom for a week, uncovered, still in it's original box, in no way disguised at all, and did he notice it? Even after we told him that it had been there for a week, and he could go out and get it? No, he did not. We had to point it out to him, and then he was going to open the box to find out what it is. Did he notice the picture of the TV on the outside of the box? No, he did not. Yep, that's my boy. Gotta love it when he wants KFC for his birthday dinner though - THAT'S a meal I can prepare! lol
Tayla (DD3) had a sleepover last night - her little boyfriend Joshie and her are inseperable, it's quite cute. Not too sure about all the kissing though ... he's an older man, after all (he's 4, Tay is only 3!)
In other news, I've been scrapping a storm lately ... here are some things I completed for the challenges at the LittleScrapbookShop CC!
This is my grumpy girl Tay - there's some hidden journalling underneath the LHS pic.
This treasure box goes with the frame I made for Tay last week - it's in the previous post. $3 box from the Reject Shop - gotta love that!

Off to do some housework ... I finally figured out why my sidebar wasn't at the side, so that's why my slideshow is missing, if you'd noticed (boo hoo). If I can figure out how to get it back without stuffing up the formatting, it'll make another appearance. Have a great sunday everyone!

No comments: