Sunday, July 23, 2006

I've been tagged ...

repeatedly, actually, so I thought I'd better do it before I got in trouble again. (I know, I said I was going to do housework, but this is FAR more important, isn't it? lol)
So here goes ...
Four Jobs I’ve Had :
1) Checkout chick
2) Deli assistant (managed to slice the top of my finger off ... hence the shortness of this particular job!)
3) Childcare worker
4) High school teacher

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :
1) Anne of Green Gables
2) Toy Story
3) With A Song in My Heart (The Jane Froman Story)
4) An Affair To Remember
Can I just add, if it has a song I can sing along to, I'm there ... so musicals from Grease to Rocky Horror to Showboat should all be on here, but there are way too many of them!

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :
1) West Wing ... over and over again!
2) House
3) Simpsons
4) American Dad

Four Important things to me :
1) Family
2) Books and reading ... both doing it myself, and encouraging others to
3) Scrapbooking
4) Friends

Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
1) Video by India Arie
2) Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
3) Hello by Neil Diamond (don't laugh!)
4) Mamma Mia by ABBA (ok, I guess you are entitled to be laughing by now ... should I tell you that Barry Manilow almost made it onto the list, but I couldn't pick just one song?)

Four Favorite Food Dishes :
1) Fish - I'm not fussy, I can eat it any way ...LOVE seafood!
2) Chicken burritos
3) Fruit ... love it by itself, love it in salads and pies, love it love it love it!
4) Anything Dennis cooks

Four Websites I Visit Daily :
1) Little Scrapbook Shop
2) Acacia PaperCraft
3) ScrapbookingTop50
4) My emails

Four Scrap companies I like :
1) MME - Wild Asparagus
2) Reminisce
3) Heidi Swapp (except for the rubons)
4) Everlasting Keepsakes

Four Favorite Colors :
1) White
2) Pink
3) Blue
4) Brown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... people who can't sing shouldn't watch musicals (or at least they shouldn't sing along with them!)