Thursday, February 15, 2007

Blogging along, blogging along ...

Yes I know, it's not a real song, but it's close enough ... LOL. This isn't a real post - it's a figment of your imagination! I've just taken the plunge and changed my template over - the drop and drag editing thing is pretty cool, but now for some reason my elements in my sidebar are WAY too far apart, and the flashy blinky thing at the top, advertising the LSBS Competition, isn't flashing or blinking the way I wanted it to. And I still can't figure out how to do a cool pretty looking header for my blog - Cath has given my blog envy!! So really, this is a test post, to make sure that I haven't completely stuffed this up. Have a great friday tomorrow, everyone!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Is the place you saved the comp banner supporting the gif file?

Tracey said...

LOL PT - I have no idea either - I have blog envy too... when you work it out can you let me know please ;)

Lisa Pate said...

I am another with blog envy :( but arn't our poor attempts gona look so much better with Cath leading the way! No way mine is going to stay boring for long! LOL