Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's fun to stay at the YMCA!!

Tayla had her first Gymnastics class of many today - and boy, does she love it! She hasn't stopped talking about it all afternoon, and Dennis said her face just glowed the moment they stepped in the room and she saw all the equipment. She said that swinging on the rope into the foam block pit was her favourite - she's a natural, really, the little monkey. That's one of the sad things about me working full-time and Daddy staying home - he gets to experience all those fun special moments. And does he think to take the camera? NO!! I tell you, how can I scrap something without pictures? I'll pack it in her gym bag next week, I think. lol

Nothing much else to report - those of you waiting patiently (or not-so-patiently, as the case may be) for my ATC's, all but the rainbow ones are on their way, so keep an eye on your mailboxes, ladies! I was on a roll last night. Work sucked today, hopefully it won't suck so badly tomorrow and I won't walk out thinking of quitting. Well, not really, but it was getting close.
Oh, here's a lo I did on the weekend - don't you love old daggy pics of yourself? lol. This is Dennis and I not long after we first met ... I LOVE this Wild Asparagus paper, I'm going to get myself some more. I could almost frame it just the way it is! I'm on a mission to get through some older pics, but thankfully there aren't many more of them like this - mostly the kids. Phew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame you don't have pics - it'll be cool to have some photos of her now for when she's an olympic champion, they'll show them on Sports Tonight. Now you've got me dancing at my desk to that damn song!
Cheers,
S

born2shop said...

Hi, I'm from LSBS forum, just dropping me to 'nibby nose' at everyone's blogs.

Love the paper on this one and the cute photos!

Take care