Friday, October 20, 2006

Scrapping, painting, scrapping!!

Wow, I'm tired already, and the weekend hasn't started yet! I'm cybercropping tonight at Chookscraps - pop over and check it out!Tomorrow, if you aren't busy, and you are in the Sydney area, Matisse is having their factory open day - I'm demonstrating there, so you can come and watch an artistic genius at work ... oh yes, you can see me too! (Rofl ... man I'm funny!!)

The lo below - the adorable one from the LittleScrapbookShop cybercrop? Well, it one the challenge ... yay me! I get a lovely new stash of May Arts and Maya Road ribbons - too cool! I also won a wonderful prize from ScrapbookingTop50 - the lovely Jude got together a wonderful group of Australian stores and manufacturers to sponsor a treasure hunt, and I won one of the prizes! Other winners included the Tara, and AuntyTracy ... congrats girls! Can't wait to receive my parcel - Jude had to go to the post office for bigger boxes, as our stash didn't fit in a pizza box - how awesome is that!!

Ok, I'm off to get ready for tomorrow ... wish me luck! I'll share some pics tomorrow when I get home - hopefully of lots of wonderful painted creations! Cya later bloggers!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Ooooh I didn't know Jude had to get bigger boxes...now I'm happy dancing again LOL

And hope you had fun today - wish I could have gotten there, would have been a blast!

Scrapmanda said...

Hope your Matisse demonstrating went well. Congrats on all your recent wins - have fun playing with all your new goodies.