Monday, October 23, 2006

Pics of a Pro!

Just wanted to share some awesome pics of my work! How much difference does it make having someone take pics of them who know what they are doing with their camera??? These are all DT lo's and projects for Acacia PaperCraft....

Another lo of my Beautiful Tayla - using Wild Asparagus "Beautiful" range of papers and embellishments, and Basic Grey Wholly Cow rubons. How totally GORGEOUS is that grin? I just adore this little munchkin - she's too cute for words!




Wild Asparagus again ... can you tell I love this stuff? Dennis and I when we first started dating ... how young do we look? lol. The Everlasting Keepsakes framedangoe at the top is my TOTAL favourite - I use it so much, it's not funny. I should be named it's ambassador or something!




And a detail pic - omg, I just love this, and it has me totally wishing for a new camera.









Ok, that's it for now - I was going to share some pics from the Matisse open day, and Chooks cybercrop, but they look a little sad next to these ones, so I'll wait till next time, and try and get some better pictures!

1 comment:

nicrus said...

These are good photos aren't they!