Monday, October 16, 2006

A Scrappy Weekend!

I've had a really productive weekend, so I'm going to share it with you - I'm so happy with myself! lol
I'm in a Survivors competition at Chookscraps and got through to the second round! The first round was a sketch challenge - this is the lo that got me through!

I also Cybercropped at LittleScrapbookShop this weekend ... and with the lovely Cath and Shelee to scrap with, who wouldn't be inspired? This is one of my lo's from that.

And last, but not least, I finally finished this lo for the EDM comp, again at Chookscraps - been working on it for ages, and couldn't quite get it finished!

Ok, that's it - a quick pic share, and no whinging AT ALL about the fact that I started back at work today, and am already beginning the countdown to the christmas holidays. Aren't you proud of me? Bye bloggers!

2 comments:

Scrapmanda said...

FAntastic LO's PT - love them all. That chip chatter font is so funky and the PP's are divine!

petamb said...

Gorgeous Layouts, love them all
especially the first one..

Have a good weekend!!
Peta