Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Here are those pics you've been waiting for!

I've been trying to add pics to a previous post, and it wasn't working, so I'm just testing if I can add them in a new one! It seems that I can ... so here are the pics from 2 posts ago!
This is my Maya Road chipboard album ... wild asparagus papers, Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and rubons (YUCK! Love the font,hate using them.)

This is Kelseys' lo, where she very bravely kicked mummy off the computer to do some journalling strips, and raided my stash - she's a new fan of chatterbox, as she wanted to use every sheet she pulled out!

And this is the lo she was copying her journalling style from!
I'll upload some more pics later today - I just got some lo's back from a shop that was using them as display, and I'd forgotten how nice they were, so I'll take some pics of them.
I'm also scrapping later on today - I'm demonstrating for Matisse on the 21st of October, at their factory open day, so want to get some more cards and things made as samples. If you are in the area, come over and say hi - the first 200 people through the door get a goodie bag, and their products are awesome! Check it out here .... Matisse Open Day

POFPMSL ... it's new, it's innovative, and you'll have to check out here if you want to know what it means! Ok, I'm outta here ... cya later, have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

POFPMSL - nope, no idea - I think you're waiting for someone to come up with a GREAT meaning....
And loving those layouts, PK is doing a great job too (and has impeccable taste in PP's)