Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Some more layouts to share!

Not much news this week - busy busy busy, counting down till school holidays. Plus I've been scrapping up a storm this week - and it's only Tuesday! I did a layout last night that I'm LOVING, but it still needs a little something, so I'll upload that when I decide that it's finished. So, I thought I'd share a few more of my layouts from the LBOBM comp. Are you ready??

This is my FAVOURITE layout at the moment - I keep looking at it, and just smiling so much. I love the picture, I love the overall look, I'm super-proud of the journalling - love it, love it, love it! Daisy Bucket papers, and American Crafts embellishments, in case you were wondering. Tayla was so excited to give Kelsey her flowers after the ballet concert last year ... why do I think it's a good idea to cut out patterns from pp? I don't know, but every time I do I say that's it - the last time! Hmmm. This one is all American Crafts.

I totally hated these papers when I first saw them, but I'm really happy with the layout, so that's good! The garden feel is just perfect for these pics. Cactus Pink papers and ribbon, and American Crafts chipboard and rubons (again - can you tell I like them?)
Hmmm ... this one I'm still not sure about, but Tay loves it, so that's ok ... Doodlebug papers, frills, flowers and buttons. I stamped onto the chipboard letters with a Stamping Up! stamp, and outlined random flowers with a darker pen. Flourishes with the Crafters Workshop templates - LOVE those.

Ok, big apologies for all those non-scrappers out there who have had to sit through another layout share ... how cute are my kids though?? lol K, take care of yourselves. THREE MORE SLEEPS!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow!! PT Those layouts are just gorgeous I am loving them all!

Liz said...

Hi Tamara - just love your layouts, love that last one of Taylah?

Scrapmanda said...

Love all these girlie, flowery LO's (cool use of the doodlebug borders too!)...

BTW....sorry but I've tagged you on my blog ;)

Angela said...

It's a flower frenzy!!! I particularly love the top one.

p.s. you've been tagged!

Karen L said...

Wow Tamara - it's been a while since I popped by - loving all your work at the moment.