Saturday, June 23, 2007

Some competition layouts

I mentioned that the LBOBM comp at Little Scrapbookshop is over ... well, here are some of the layouts I LOVE that I completed as part of the competition!

Camping Out In the dining room ... this layout uses Fancy Pants papers, chipboard and rubons - the pics are a bit blurry, and you can see a perfect example of why I DON'T like having my photo taken, but this was SOOOO much fun!


Last Day of Primary School, using Rebecca Erickson papers and chipboard. I really like the muted blues in this one!
Birthday girl - Tayla's 4th birthday, using Daisy Bucket papers (these are so nice!)
Yet another double - yes, I did a lot of them! Kelsey's birthday party layout, using Kelly Panacci papers and stickers.
And finally, a single layout - the person at the photo lab apologised for the main photo, saying "I just don't know what happened with the cropping on this one!" lol Only a scrapper would take a photo of feet! This was for the Reminisce range.

K, well that's all blogger will let me upload, so now for some news .. My son was offered a place in the Gifted and Talented program at his school, after some extensive testing - woo hoo! He's so excited, they get some awesome opportunities as part of this.

I have some super-exciting family news ... but I can't share just yet! You'll just have to keep an eye out (and no, I'm NOT pregnant ... lol) K, I'm going to scrap - I'll share some more layouts soon, because there are another 10 or so to go from the comp, and I've been doing heaps of others lately too!

3 comments:

Tara said...

sigh... secrets!

I only like MY secrets... lol

Natalie said...

I love your Layouts PT they are awesome....and no far secrets I wanna know LOL

Liz said...

Hello fellow arrow lover LOL :-)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Loved checking out ALL your layouts - wow you do scrap a lot - good for you. Love those latest layouts you have posted - especially that "birthday girl" layout - just love the DB papers too and those alphas look great.
CYA over at CIS Tamara :-)