Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hmmm ... blogger isn't letting me put in a title for some reason, but if I was to be able to, it would be .....

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ROCK!!



Yep, I'm having a great thing -staying up late, scrapping, spending time with the kids, catching up with some friends. Totally loving it! So, I thought I'd pop in to share some layouts that I've done over the past week or so - very bright for me, but I'm really loving them.

Love Elsie stuff ... wasn't in love with it when I first saw it, but it's easy to do this kind of funky, whimsical layout with the products. Tayla loves them!Reminisce range - too cute! I couldn't resist scrapping this pic of Kieran in his Mickey jumper with these papers.


Yes, I know, this isn't a new one - but I love it! So I thought I'd share it again. My princess, and my favourite paper range. Love it!

So some of you have been hassling me about my big secret from a few weeks ago, and today I can reveal that ... I'm going to be an Aunty! My little sis has been trying through IVF to fall pregnant, and she fell ... woo hoo! She had her scan today, and there's only one little bun in the oven (my kids were hoping for multiples so that they could share), and all is going well. I'm so happy for them both, it's too exciting for words!

K, I'm going to go and think about heading off to bed now - I'd love to stay up and scrap, but Kelsey fell off her bunk bed as she was trying to come down the ladder forwards, and grazed her whole side, so she's sleeping in the lounge room ...grrr. What am I going to do?? Take care everyone, I'll catch you later!

5 comments:

Tara said...

hooray for your sister... I am so happy for her.

and aren't you a busy scrapper!! lovely layouts.

Nae said...

Hey Tamara just found your blog on CIS and was looking at your beautiful layouts. They are truely great! love the bright colours and everything about them. Hey i was just wondering do you know how you got your slide show to go right across the top of your page? I really want mine like that but it never works could you help me? If so drop by my blog and leave me a message or catch me at CIS sometime. Thanks,
Love Always,
Nae xoxoxo

Bon said...

Yay for your sis, that is great news! Hope things continue to go smoothly for them.

Ally said...

I know what you mean about school holidays I loved em too! nothing like feeling you have a life LOL!!

Karen L said...

Wow have you been on a roll. Love your layouts. Love school holidays too. They always seem to end too early.