Friday, April 18, 2008

What a month

Well, holidays are almost halfway over - it's not fair! I haven't had a chance to do even 10% of the things that I wanted to catch up on, either at home, or the massive pile of work I have to do before school goes back. Arrgggh!

So, a quick catch up - I got to demo for Matisse at the Royal Easter Show at Homebush last month, with the totally gorgeous and amazingly talented Lisa Pate. She even came for a sleepover - and was SOOOO patient after being driven all over the countryside while I ran around after my son, who is apparently incapable of knowing that he needs to take his cadets boots on a cadets camp - go figure! Love ya Lisa, it was so much fun. (And yes - I was only that cool calm and collected because you were in the car - if I was by myself I would have been swearing and cursing about it!)

Kelsey turned 8 on Monday - and seriously, who knew that 8 was so much more grown up and mature than 7? It's just wrong! She seems to be so much taller than she was a few weeks ago. She has a school camp coming up in a couple of months, and she'll be away for 3 days - all these things are combining to make me feel very sad that my little girl is not so little any more. She's not too big for cuddles with mummy, though. Happy birthday sweetypie, I love you heaps! She got so spoilt - new DS games, new clothes, and her special present - her membership to the Swarovski Crystal Society was renewed, so that for the next 3 years she'll get special members' only pieces of crystal, as well as special mail. This is something my mum got both girls on their 5th birthday, and it lasts for 3 years, so every third year she does the renewal for them, and they just love it.

We have a new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue, and it's sooooo nice!! I also earned a free stamp set from a promo that was running in February, and that arrived on Monday - I just LOVE it, it's soooo me! A whole heap of definition stamps - one for every letter of the alphabet. It's an expensive set, but well worth it - I know I'm going to use it heaps! If you are interested in a hard copy of the new Idea Book and Catalogue, email me or leave a comment - they are normally $12.95 PLUS postage, but as a special offer for special people (that's you!) I'll mail it free for you. So what's so special about the new catty? Textured cardstock. Beautiful new papers. Gorgeous ribbons. Stamps, stamps, and more stamps! New In-Color inks and cardstocks. Beautiful new papers. (Can you tell I love the new papers?) It's way too nice for words! You can check out the online catty through the links on the side of the blog.

No comments: