Monday, April 02, 2007

My new best friend

I'd like to introduce you all to my new best friend. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I'm in love. Slender, dark, powerful, and really switched on. He's also pretty fast. I've been lusting after him for a long time, and I've finally replaced my old defective model - he was just too slow, too boring, too blah.
So here he is - my SpeedTouch WiFi modem! Isn't he gorgeous?? LOL I don't know how I survived on Dial-up for so long, and I'm so thankful to be finally able to not waste time waiting for pages to upload. What did I do before broadband? I'll tell you what I did - wait, wait, wait, and wait. Curse the connection for dropping out halfway through posting, so I had to start all over again. And then, just for something a bit different, I waited. Now, I'm zooming along! I'm very grateful for you, my new man... and I'll try to wait at least a week before I start getting frustrated with your faults, and cursing you while I sit here and surf the net!

3 comments:

nicrus said...

You are a nut case!

Shan (oznz123) said...

lol PT...I think I have his brother???

Tracey said...

He's beeeeotiful PT...love him... I had to get one of his cousins today since his grandfather passed away today here....