Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Raindrops keep falling on my head

You know what I love about rain? The more you get, the more chance you have of seeing a rainbow. Today, I'm thanking God for all the rainbows in my life - they make the rain bearable!

So what have we been up to? The usual ... working, working, working, running around after the kids, working a bit more. We have a new car - well, new to us, and hopefully a decent enough P.O.S. that it'll hold together until we are a bit more financially back on our feet, and can buy something more new new!

The girls BOTH came home with special awards from school today - their school picks one person per class each week to receive a special award for living up to the rule of the week, nd both Kelsey and Tayla came rushing out of class this afternoon holding a big gold award. Too cool!

Kieran got to meet some of the dancers from So You Think You Can Dance today, on an excursion into the city ... that's not what the excursion was for, it was just a cool side-event. He got some autographs, but no photos, so here's hoping we can get some copies of the ones that his friends took.

Anything else? Hmmm ... not really! I'm so looking forward to the long weekend next weekend. I really need a break! I've been scrapping a bit, and getting ready to scrap a bit more. I did this layout recently for ChookScraps Survivor - I had been kicked off the island, but I'm back this week as an intruder!! woo hoo! I've no doubt I'll be back on Castaway Island soon, but it's a bit of fun.

If you're interested in some cool savings, Nat has a 40% OFF sale over at Scrap Therapy - way too tempting for words, really! I'm only telling you now because I stocked up on some of my fave 2scoops papers, so I don't need to race you there - lol.
Oh yes, one more exciting thing!! This saturday, I'm playing in our softball grand final! We've had such a disrupted season, with heaps of games being called off due to rain. The past couple of games have been so much fun, and we've played heaps better than we had before, so we're going in to Saturday's game ready for some fun, and not expecting anything else.
K, that's it for me - off to get ready for work tomorrow, and to try and get an early night ... I'm so sick of not sleeping properly, I'm hoping that sheer exhaustion will put me over the edge tonight!

Take care, and I wish you all lots of rainbows in your life!

2 comments:

Giovanna Scott said...

Hey PT
Drop by. You might be a little delighted!!!
xx gigi

Giovanna Scott said...

Hi again
Can you email your address to
gi68@optusnet.com.au

thanks PT
xx gigi